Fire at flats in Freeman Street, Grimsby
THREE fire engines were called to a blaze in Freeman Street, Grimsby.
The incident took place today at 11.45am at a block of flats.
The fire was caused by bedding being left too close to a fire.
There was minimal damage from the flames but smoke spread through eight flats.
BLINDS & CURTAINS MADE 2 MEASURE WE COVER SCUNTHORPE & GRIMSBY...View details
Have a look at our website and view our fantastic new blinds! then you could book a free home visit were we show you more samples and help you choose your new blinds.www.grimsby-sunblinds.co.uk
Contact: 01472 809887
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Watch manager Glyn Dixon from Humberside Fire and Rescue said: "We arrived on scene very quickly so there was minimal damage by the fire itself.
"We astisted two people out of the flat and we would just like to warn people to be careful with extra bedding during the cold weather."