Legal health supplement contributed to 30-year-old's death
A legal health supplement contributed to a 30-year-old man's sudden and unexpected death, an inquest has heard today.
The father of Cleethorpes man Ben Chen Nash has urged others to be more aware of the potential dangers of energy products.
Ben took Jack 3D before he died; and its active ingredient has now been banned in the UK.
It is the same product that Claire Squires drank before she died, a mile from the finish line in this year’s London Marathon.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
Read a full report of the inquest in tomorrow's Grimsby Telegraph.