Man refused medical treatment after chip pan fire broke out at his Grimsby home
A MAN refused medical treatment after a fire broke out in his home.
Humberside Fire and Rescue attended a chip pan fire in a property on Oxford Street, Grimsby at around 1.40am today.
He put the fire out himself using a damp tea towel and the pan was put outside prior to fire crews arriving.
There is smoke damage to the kitchen and slight smoke damage to the rest of the property.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
Smoke detectors were fitted and activated during the incident.