Man found unconscious by firefighters in Cleethorpes
A MAN has been taken to hospital following a fire in Cleethorpes.
Humberside Fire and Rescue were called to a house of an unknown address at 8.55pm to find a man unconcious.
A rug had caught fire but was stamped out before firefighters arrived.
The man was given oxygen by firefighters and regained conciousness but was taken to Grimsby's Diana Princess of Wales Hospital by ambulance for a precautionary check up.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
The smoke detector went off but was damaged by the man.
The fire caused little damage to the house.