Resident treated after fire at Cleethorpes home (update)
FIREFIGHTERS battled a blaze at a house in Cleethorpes last night.
One person was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation at the scene in Hey Street, off Taylor’s Avenue.
The living room suffered fire damage, and there was smoke damage to the rest of the ground floor.
Fire crews were called at 8.40pm and police also attended as the property was insecure due to the damage.
The road was blocked as the scene was cleared.
Watch manager Robert Stewart said a team equipped with breathing apparatus entered the property to tackle the blaze and carried out a thorough search.