Fire at flats in Freeman Street, Grimsby
THREE fire engines were called to a blaze in Freeman Street, Grimsby.
The incident took place today at 11.45am at a block of flats.
The fire was caused by bedding being left too close to a fire.
There was minimal damage from the flames but smoke spread through eight flats.
Urgently seeking two / four bedroom properties for our lengthy list of possible suitable tenants with the lowest fees in town and excellent turn around rate for sourcing and managing.
Terms: Terms and Conditions Apply
Contact: 01472 355 553
Valid until: Thursday, June 20 2013
Watch manager Glyn Dixon from Humberside Fire and Rescue said: "We arrived on scene very quickly so there was minimal damage by the fire itself.
"We astisted two people out of the flat and we would just like to warn people to be careful with extra bedding during the cold weather."