12 Revesby Avenue
Flexible to suit you
“ Gemma has a calm and gentle way of working, which I have seen be extremely effective many times. She has a true talent for creating harmony with both people and their dogs. ”
Friday, February 15 2013, 11:39PM
Welcome to Natures Whisper
We provide dog behaviour solutions, educate owners and trains dogs with positive behaviour replacements to remove unwanted problem behaviours and stress behaviours. Gemma's knowledge and techniques enhance dog-owner companionship.
Natures Whispers Mission is:
• To promote and educate responsible dog ownership.
• Educate public on canine communication to support with the removal and change of concerned, problem or annoyance behaviours.
• To educate public to prevent escalation of behaviours or dangerous situations occurring
• To educate on preventing dog aggression and stress
• To reduce stress in dogs and families as a whole; support in eradication of old school negative techniques, promote positive techniques.
• To help both people and animals achieve peace and balance in their lives both physically and emotionally as a whole.
• As a extra sister service Gemma offers holistic therapies to support both your dogs and yourself if needed.
Gemma supports and educates owners to help their own dog's issues and problems, promoting responsible dog ownership, in a non-judgemental and friendly way.
This is done by learning the knowledge of how to understand your dogs subtle and silent communication, which is often ignored or seen as nothing important and the combination of correct up to date, science researched, positive techniques, it can help to bring reassurance that you can manage the situations effectively and repair your relationships.
Owners are taught to become their own dog's behaviourists.
Working as a team with owner Gemma supports not just the dog's behavioural and physical health and well being but also helps support owners by helping them achieve their goals for their lifestyles and family lives.
As a further branch of support she also provides a extra sister service of holistic therapies to either contribute towards the dogs whole stress reduction and behaviour replacement, or as stand alone treatments on their own. This branch of support is also for people to, again to help owners as additional support or as stand alone treatments for general physical issues and emotional stress.
Natures Whisper doesn't leave anything out! Please call 01472 806906.
Tuesday, February 12 2013, 7:04PM
“After deciding to go with a dog behaviourist it proved to be the best decision for me and my dog.
I learnt so much about my dogs behaviour and communication that I had absolutely no idea of!
My dog responded immediately to Gemma's techniques that she taught me and has improved so much through the changes Gemma advised me to make.
Very impressed and an eye opener!”